Blast from the Past, Baby
I started this blog over 2 years ago and now I am back. I will slowly be deleting some of the old entries to make room for the new ones :-) I did leave the very first entry I made though because it explains the name of this journal.
I decided that I wanted to journal again as an adult. I have blogged since my son was born about him, but I lost myself in the mix. I re-read some of my entries that I just deleted and I had some good points about different things :-
Entries about politics (of course), a lot about my faith and how I struggle with it daily and about my family life will take up most of the space here. If that sounds too boring for you, move along.... :-)
Please don't misunderstand me. I love my husband and child more than anything else in this world, but I really do need some adult interaction too!
I decided that I wanted to journal again as an adult. I have blogged since my son was born about him, but I lost myself in the mix. I re-read some of my entries that I just deleted and I had some good points about different things :-
Entries about politics (of course), a lot about my faith and how I struggle with it daily and about my family life will take up most of the space here. If that sounds too boring for you, move along.... :-)
Please don't misunderstand me. I love my husband and child more than anything else in this world, but I really do need some adult interaction too!


<< Home