Tuesday, July 27, 2004

No Title

Lets see... where do I want to start?

1) I don't think Teresa K. would make a good first lady. She is just too brash, I think. I read Robyn's entry about the "shove it" incident and the incident involving the VP and I can sooo see her point, BUT VP didn't deny he said it! She said what she did and then tried to deny it later. I don't know, I guess having such a classy First Lady as Laura Bush has spoiled me after having 8 years of HRC as First Lady.

PS: I will be watching tonight to see what she has to say.


2) I want to see Spiderman 2. My missionary friend in Oz has already seen it... what is wrong with this picture?

3) Tom Cruise is a really good looking guy! For 42, he looks really good!

4) Friday after work I am taking the little one swimming at my IL's house. I will need to relax after this week at work. I still have 1 more school to get up and running. I am going in at 6 in the morning to finish up the one I worked at today.... it never seems to end!

5) I can't decide if I want to watch Amish in the City or not tomorrow night. Ah, nevermind... I just checked the times and we won't even be home! We don't get out of church until 9 sometimes because hubby plays piano for choir practice. I am really interested in the Amish culture though. I have read a few books and would like to visit an order some day.

OKAY! I am sure there is more to say, but I need to run.


www.coolcounters.com