Oh, Atlanta... I hear you calling
I love Hotlanta, but I have to be with someone else to enjoy it. I do not like to be alone with my son in downtown Atlanta, but another adult makes it fun, not scary :-)
So, we spent the day in Atlanta with Jenn. It was fun. We were total tourists and even had a map! We did hide the map when we got lost in the less than safe parts of town.
I took a ton of photos and these are a few of my faves:
In front of the World of Coke
The red circle shows where the shrapnel is from the Olympic Park bombing in 96. I didn't even realize it until I got home and Hubby told me!
I like how all these tall things look :-)
I took this for Cheri.. notice that they are not cooked. The day that WE go to Krispy Kreme, the machine is broken?? Is this a cruel joke?
I really want one of THOSE Mommy!
Come
I really had a good time and I already have a mental list of places I want to visit the next time I go!
So, we spent the day in Atlanta with Jenn. It was fun. We were total tourists and even had a map! We did hide the map when we got lost in the less than safe parts of town.
I took a ton of photos and these are a few of my faves:
In front of the World of Coke
The red circle shows where the shrapnel is from the Olympic Park bombing in 96. I didn't even realize it until I got home and Hubby told me!
I like how all these tall things look :-)
I took this for Cheri.. notice that they are not cooked. The day that WE go to Krispy Kreme, the machine is broken?? Is this a cruel joke?
I really want one of THOSE Mommy!
Come
I really had a good time and I already have a mental list of places I want to visit the next time I go!


<< Home