Friday, September 17, 2004

Buh Bye

Ivan is long gone and we only had to get in the bathroom one time yesterday. Hubby works during storms like this with the EMA, so we knew what was going on in all parts of our county. We heard of a few twisters, but haven't heard any confirmations. I haven't heard from Jenn yet to see how they are, I think they were supposed to get more of it than us. I looked at the weather map this morning and it's completely out of GA and AL now and into TN and KY.

We have a long weekend ahead of us, so I wanted to leave you a quote to "chew" on for the rest of the weekend....

Dr. James Stewart, a great British preacher, once
said:

"The greatest threat to Christianity is not
communism, it's not atheism, it's not materialism,
it's not humanism. The greatest threat to
Christianity is Christians trying to sneak into heaven
incognito without ever sharing their faith, without
ever living out the Christian life, without ever
becoming involved in the most significant work God is
doing on planet earth."


www.coolcounters.com