Thursday, December 09, 2004

Odds and Ends

Today I am getting the house ready for Christmas decorations. Hubby has to get all of the stuff out of the storage building out back. The boy hasn't pulled down any trees at any of the houses we have been to lately, so maybe he won't pull ours down....

I love how busy this month is, but sometimes I just want to be at home, know what I mean? I am looking at the dry erase board now and we have at least 6 more big events and that is just through the 18th... so that is not including Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! My grandmother is retiring at the end of this month, so we have her big thing on the 29th. Lots of fun stuff!

We haven't decided what we are doing for New Years yet. I have a feeling we will just go to Hubby's mom and dad's like every year. It's much easier now that we have a child because when he gets tired, we go put him in the bed! I think the fireworks woke him up last year.

I am already looking forward to next year, even though I will turn 27 years old (I had to think a minute about how old I am... sad, huh?)! We will celebrate 4 years of marriage and my son will turn 2.

I have lots of stuff to do, so I need to sign off for now :-)


www.coolcounters.com