Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Quickie

We are in our hometown until this afternoon when Hubby gets done with a training he is teaching. We have been here since Sunday and been pretty busy, so today we are staying in and just veggin' in front of the TV. When the boy takes a nap, I am going to read some more in "When Children Pray" by Cheri Fuller. It is very good and I can't wait to apply some of it to my kids at church.

Friday and Saturday are the big outreach days and I am so excited. The whole church is going to be involved and I believe it is going to reach a lot of kids and their parents. I have my message finished and all I need now is the huge box to wrap as a gift. I am talking about the "Free Gift" that is available to everyone.

Got to run, the boy is downstairs watching Seseme Street :-)


www.coolcounters.com