Free Day
I don't have many free days now that I am a stay at home mom, but today... today, my friends, I am taking a free day. The boy is with my IL's and will be there until we pick him up before we go out to dinner tonight.
He woke up this morning at 5:45 (!!!) and I gave him some Tylenol for his molar pain and he laid in the bed with me until he decided it was time to get out of bed around 7:45. The first thing he wanted to do was color. By color he means, "Mommy get the crayons and stickers out and I will play with them for a few minutes and then I will throw the crayons on the floor and want to get down." Anyway, I still need to go pick up those crayons off the floor, but for now... it's a free day!! I may even take a nap in a few minutes :-)
I do need to finish up typing the words out for the Kids Christmas Musical. They are doing "Sing a Song of Christmas". We already have 1 performance lined up! We bring in the inmates kids every year and buy gifts for them, so we will be singing that night. Should be fun! I haven't done a musical in uh... 7 years! The kids are excited and will be getting their CD's Sunday Night to start practicing. Oh! and I need to work on my sermon for Tuesday Night. I think I am going to talk about power..lots of good object lessons with that topic :-)
Jenn H., have you ever seen this site? It is awesome! I am definately going to be using that site alot before our first outreach on the 20th. You need to come help us that day!
Have a great weekend ya'll. Not much planned here. We will go to church Sunday Night, but that's about it :-) I love weekends like that!
He woke up this morning at 5:45 (!!!) and I gave him some Tylenol for his molar pain and he laid in the bed with me until he decided it was time to get out of bed around 7:45. The first thing he wanted to do was color. By color he means, "Mommy get the crayons and stickers out and I will play with them for a few minutes and then I will throw the crayons on the floor and want to get down." Anyway, I still need to go pick up those crayons off the floor, but for now... it's a free day!! I may even take a nap in a few minutes :-)
I do need to finish up typing the words out for the Kids Christmas Musical. They are doing "Sing a Song of Christmas". We already have 1 performance lined up! We bring in the inmates kids every year and buy gifts for them, so we will be singing that night. Should be fun! I haven't done a musical in uh... 7 years! The kids are excited and will be getting their CD's Sunday Night to start practicing. Oh! and I need to work on my sermon for Tuesday Night. I think I am going to talk about power..lots of good object lessons with that topic :-)
Jenn H., have you ever seen this site? It is awesome! I am definately going to be using that site alot before our first outreach on the 20th. You need to come help us that day!
Have a great weekend ya'll. Not much planned here. We will go to church Sunday Night, but that's about it :-) I love weekends like that!


<< Home