The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
We got out all of the Cmas decorations yesterday, but the tree is still in the bag. Everything else is up though. I have "misplaced" one of the stocking holders, so I have to buy another one, but the boy's stocking and Hubby's is up.
Today, we have 2 performances of the kids Christmas Musical. We have another one on Wednesday. Hubby is directing the music, but I have done everything else. He is getting to put his degree to use :-)
This week, we have something to do on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Tuesday = regular Tuesday Night service
Wednesday= Cmas program for children of inmates at the county jail at church/kids perform
Thursday= Hubby's family get together for Cmas
Friday = pass out flyers for Outreach
Saturday = Outreach
Woah, I didn't realize how busy it was until I looked at it typed out! It's all good though. I like staying busy :-)
Have a great week guys!
Today, we have 2 performances of the kids Christmas Musical. We have another one on Wednesday. Hubby is directing the music, but I have done everything else. He is getting to put his degree to use :-)
This week, we have something to do on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Tuesday = regular Tuesday Night service
Wednesday= Cmas program for children of inmates at the county jail at church/kids perform
Thursday= Hubby's family get together for Cmas
Friday = pass out flyers for Outreach
Saturday = Outreach
Woah, I didn't realize how busy it was until I looked at it typed out! It's all good though. I like staying busy :-)
Have a great week guys!


<< Home