Clarification
I really need to be getting ready for work (I have to go to it 2 different staff meetings this morning to let the teachers know what I expect from them technology-wise). I did want to say though that I don't think women should be senior pastors. I think it's okay for them to be associate pastors, music pastors and youth/children's pastors. I worked in a church where I was the first woman youth pastor and I have to say it wasn't the easiest thing and because I wasn't married yet it made it even harder, but once hubby started coming to the youth group and sitting in, it made it a lot better (not sure why). I know a lot of wonderful women ministers (Jenn H. is one of them), but I think they are better suited in the outlying ministries, not the senior pastor.. blab blab blab.
Okay, anyone want to tackle the Word of Faith "denomination"?
Okay, anyone want to tackle the Word of Faith "denomination"?


<< Home