Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

I didn't think I would post again before Christmas, but I have a few extra minutes, so here I am :-)

Hubby has taken the Boy to the doctor. He has had a bad cough for like a month. Well, he got a cold around Thanksgiving (everyone wanted to get all in his face, while they were sick!). After a week, he got better... yay! Then, a week later, he was around someone else that was sick and got it again. Got better... last Thursday he was at a Christmas party where people were sick and Sunday Night it hit him again. Last night was the first night since then that he has slept through the night. I now have the cough that he has. I hope that the doctor will give him something to knock this cough out fast. I don't want him to feel bad tomorrow and Saturday, but he may and everyone will just have to deal with it. He gets pretty clingy when he's sick.

Today, I am finishing up cleaning the house and getting things ready for Santa to come on Saturday.

Do you think that stores will be open for "Day after Christmas" sales even though it's on a Sunday? We don't ever have Sunday AM church, so that's not the issue. We aren't even having church on Sunday Night! Yahoo! I know that sounds terrible, but I really needed the break and Pastor wants us to take that time and spend it with our family. Can do.

Got to run, going to finish up the living room and make some Rice Krispy Treats for the kids tomorrow night! Yum yum!


www.coolcounters.com