Saturday, July 31, 2004

Countdown

T minus 1 hour before we have to leave for the wedding job. I am happy for the job because it's really really good money, then on the other hand, I would really like to stay home and loaf around the house. I am listening James Taylor in my iTunes and my iBook kicks butt! The Harman/Kardon speakers help out a little too :-)

The boy is with his MeMe and PaPa. He said PaPa this morning when I took him over there! Last night, I taught him out to shake hands. All you have to do is say, "Nice to meet you" and he sticks his hand out and shakes yours! Really cute :-)

I've ironed our clothes, so all I have to do now is take a shower, fix my hair, put on makeup (yuck!) and get dressed.

In other unrelated news, I need another pedicure, but I only get to wear sandals and flip flops on the weekend now that I have gone back to work... should I spend the money?


www.coolcounters.com