Lend a Helping Hand!
Look at these photos... and imagine yourself there with a little one that needs to be fed!
Robyn, a friend of mine in FL, has decided that we should do something about the fact that these babies need food, so she created this form letter and has already sent it to many of the formula companies. I used the "contact us" forms at Target,Kroger and Ingles to try to get them to help these families out. Please do the same if you have local grocery store chains in your town. This is such a good cause! I know I would want someone to do this for me if I were in these Mama's places.
Thanks Robyn for taking the time to think about these sweet babies.
Robyn, a friend of mine in FL, has decided that we should do something about the fact that these babies need food, so she created this form letter and has already sent it to many of the formula companies. I used the "contact us" forms at Target,Kroger and Ingles to try to get them to help these families out. Please do the same if you have local grocery store chains in your town. This is such a good cause! I know I would want someone to do this for me if I were in these Mama's places.
Thanks Robyn for taking the time to think about these sweet babies.


<< Home