Things I Love
I love....
**the way the boy sits with one leg tucked behind the other in his booster seat
**how Hubby cooked dinner tonight without me asking
**getting new books in the mail
**watching cartoons to feel like a kid again (Spongebob, in particular)
**feeling like I am appreciated
I will think of about a million more when I click post.... I will add those later :-)
Today, the boy came home with ANOTHER bite report! He bit another kid!! What is wrong with my child? I know it's just this age and the lady said he just gets all excited and either hits, bites or pushes someone down. If he were at home doing that, I would bite him back to teach him that it hurts, but what can they do at school? Nothing really. I guess I will have to put him on the prayer list at church so everyone can help us pray about this :-)
I told hubby I was tired of dressing like a boy for work (I normally wear one of my department shirts or a school shirt, khakis and tennis shoes). So, today I wore a cute lime green button up shirt and some black dress pants. Everyone was like, "woah! why are you so dressed up!" I told them it was an experiment to see whether or not I seemed to like my job better when I was wearing stuff I liked... I guess I kinda did. I can't wait to go buy new fall clothes! I love earthy colors. I hope cords are in this season. I love cords! YAY! I just looked at Old Navy, and I guess they are in this season.
This morning, the boy said another word. Milk. Hubby said he said it all the way down the hall, into the kitchen and then pointed to the fridge until hubby gave him some :-) He has now started giving orders ;-)
Have a great night ya'll. I'm off to puruse at Old Navy. com
**the way the boy sits with one leg tucked behind the other in his booster seat
**how Hubby cooked dinner tonight without me asking
**getting new books in the mail
**watching cartoons to feel like a kid again (Spongebob, in particular)
**feeling like I am appreciated
I will think of about a million more when I click post.... I will add those later :-)
Today, the boy came home with ANOTHER bite report! He bit another kid!! What is wrong with my child? I know it's just this age and the lady said he just gets all excited and either hits, bites or pushes someone down. If he were at home doing that, I would bite him back to teach him that it hurts, but what can they do at school? Nothing really. I guess I will have to put him on the prayer list at church so everyone can help us pray about this :-)
I told hubby I was tired of dressing like a boy for work (I normally wear one of my department shirts or a school shirt, khakis and tennis shoes). So, today I wore a cute lime green button up shirt and some black dress pants. Everyone was like, "woah! why are you so dressed up!" I told them it was an experiment to see whether or not I seemed to like my job better when I was wearing stuff I liked... I guess I kinda did. I can't wait to go buy new fall clothes! I love earthy colors. I hope cords are in this season. I love cords! YAY! I just looked at Old Navy, and I guess they are in this season.
This morning, the boy said another word. Milk. Hubby said he said it all the way down the hall, into the kitchen and then pointed to the fridge until hubby gave him some :-) He has now started giving orders ;-)
Have a great night ya'll. I'm off to puruse at Old Navy. com


<< Home