*sniff sniff*
I think it's official, I have an independant 1 year old. This morning he walked right in and went directly to his teacher. I, of course, had to follow him into the classroom like a good Mommy to get a kiss and he started whinning! So, my plan for the rest of his time there is to just let him go, I guess.
On his little take home sheet today it said that he had music class! I didn't realize that they offered music there! Ya'll don't know how excited I am about this. We are a very music oriented family. Hubby has a Music Ed. degree and plays just about everything and sings. I play guitar, bass and drums and I sing too. He already enjoys music a lot and will clap and try to sing anytime he hears any. He likes to play the drums too :-)
In other news, I didn't vote in the run off election today. I meant too... I just didn't have time. In the primaries, I was there when the doors opened (#2 in line).
Could it be too much to ask to either A)add another day to the weekend or B) a few more hours to the day? I feel like I never have enough time to do what I need to do. Could I be doing it while I am on the internet, yes. I am addicted and I realize that :-) I am working on it.
The CitiBank "Thank You" commercial is funny! It's the one where one person says something totally wrong to the other person and when the offended person is about to attack, the person says "Thank You". Too bad it's not that easy.
Enough rambling.... have a great night guys!
Oh, Jenn.... sure you can add me to your links list! :-)
On his little take home sheet today it said that he had music class! I didn't realize that they offered music there! Ya'll don't know how excited I am about this. We are a very music oriented family. Hubby has a Music Ed. degree and plays just about everything and sings. I play guitar, bass and drums and I sing too. He already enjoys music a lot and will clap and try to sing anytime he hears any. He likes to play the drums too :-)
In other news, I didn't vote in the run off election today. I meant too... I just didn't have time. In the primaries, I was there when the doors opened (#2 in line).
Could it be too much to ask to either A)add another day to the weekend or B) a few more hours to the day? I feel like I never have enough time to do what I need to do. Could I be doing it while I am on the internet, yes. I am addicted and I realize that :-) I am working on it.
The CitiBank "Thank You" commercial is funny! It's the one where one person says something totally wrong to the other person and when the offended person is about to attack, the person says "Thank You". Too bad it's not that easy.
Enough rambling.... have a great night guys!
Oh, Jenn.... sure you can add me to your links list! :-)


<< Home