Friday, August 20, 2004

Play Nice!

After having only 1 or 2 spam messages a day... I wake up this morning to 92! I signed up for a message board last night and I think that is where they got my email address from. If I unsubscribe from there will I stop getting the spam or am I on "the list" now?

I got an email this morning from Ofoto saying that if I didn't buy something by the end of September, they would delete all my photos!! What? Did they miss the fact that the last 3 or 4 times I bought photos I spent about $60 each time? So, I bought 7 photos at the price of $4. I haven't really uploaded any photos of the boy lately that I even wanted to print out, but I needed a good one of his booboo's for his photo album, so I got a few of those :-)

I need to go get dressed. I have to have the boy at daycare by 7:20 or he freaks out! He has to go in a different door to his classroom and all of the "big" kids are gone. It totally makes a difference in how he reacts to be leaving. When he gets there at 7:20, he walks in and forgets I was even there. If I get him there after all of the "big" kids are gone to their class and the side door is closed, he screams cries and just hangs on to me, so it is best if I get him there on time :-)

Busy day tomorrow. I will meet my grandparents around 10 am (unless I can talk them into driving up here) and then we have to be at the wedding at 4. It will be a loooong night.


Have a great weekend ya'll!


www.coolcounters.com