TGIF
I was so happy when the clock struck 4 this afternoon! I skipped lunch (meaning I ate it in the truck on the way to another school...), so I could leave at 4 this afternoon. I picked the boy up, who by the way, did excellent this morning when I dropped him off. He got his sippy of milk, sat down at the table and waited on his breakfast. He didn't even whimper when I left :-(!! Anyway, after I picked him up, we went to the IL's to swim. Friday is not a good day for him to go swim (we tried last Friday too). He is soooo tired after school all he wants to do is rest, so he is fussy the whole time we are in the pool. After about 30 minutes of that, I just decided to come home. We had leftovers for dinner (pizza) and then the boy had a bath and was in bed by 7:15. I have been working on getting the boys photos in his album. I decided about 2 or 3 months ago that I didn't want him to sit with a laptop to see his childhood photos, so I had probably 200 or more photos printed at Ofoto and Snapfish. I think I like Snapfish's qualitity a little better. We have taken probably a million (not exaggerating) photos of this child. I {heart} my digital camera!
Now, I am about to go to bed because I have to be at the church at 8. We are going to Six Flags tomorrow. Hubby and the boy are staying home and I get to help chaperone 20 kids and youth. We own 4 walkie talkies and they will all work on the same frequency, so I am taking them. Pray that they all come back in one piece. They belong to the video business :-)
Good Night Ya'll! Have a great weekend :-)
Now, I am about to go to bed because I have to be at the church at 8. We are going to Six Flags tomorrow. Hubby and the boy are staying home and I get to help chaperone 20 kids and youth. We own 4 walkie talkies and they will all work on the same frequency, so I am taking them. Pray that they all come back in one piece. They belong to the video business :-)
Good Night Ya'll! Have a great weekend :-)


<< Home