Wednesday, August 04, 2004

You Give Me Fever

The boy had a fever last night. He was real fussy, so about midnight I brought him to bed with me and he slept for a while, but was tossing and turning a lot. I didn't go into work this morning because of the rough night and the Hubby is at home, so I am about to get dressed so I will at least half a day at work. The boy has a check up in a few weeks and will have to have some shots, so I will be staying out with him that day, so I need to save up my days :-)

I have all my music ready for tonight and I am excited to hear the message my BIL gives tonight on praise and worship. I am such a "fan" of praise and worship because I know that music can speak to you when no one else can. Some of the best sermons I have heard have been in songs. So, I thought it would be neat for ya'll to comment on your favorite songs and tell me what they "spoke" to you.

My favorite right now is.... Worthy is the Lamb.

Thank You for the cross Lord
Thank You for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on Your throne
Crown You now with many crown
You reign victorious

High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb


I think sometimes that we in the church forget to just say "Thank You" for everything that Jesus has done for us. We take it for granted because some of us have been hearing it since we were old enough to understand! I am thankful that Jesus was willing to lay down his life for me. I was not worthy of his life, but He did it anyway! I could probably preach a whole sermon on this and one day I may, but not right now :-)


Have a great night ya'll! Don't forget to post your songs in the comments!





www.coolcounters.com