and we're baaack!
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
Our power went off around 2 AM on Tuesday and we think it finally came on around 1 AM this morning. We spent the night with Hubby's parents because we couldn't handle another night in the heat and they had power :-).
A tree that is close to our outside storage building fell, but it belongs to the house behind us and it fell into their yard. There was a lot of damage around town though. They even closed schools today because a lot of people are still without power.
That's about it from us. I am about 3 days behind on house cleaning, so I need to run :-)
Our power went off around 2 AM on Tuesday and we think it finally came on around 1 AM this morning. We spent the night with Hubby's parents because we couldn't handle another night in the heat and they had power :-).
A tree that is close to our outside storage building fell, but it belongs to the house behind us and it fell into their yard. There was a lot of damage around town though. They even closed schools today because a lot of people are still without power.
That's about it from us. I am about 3 days behind on house cleaning, so I need to run :-)


<< Home