Ramble Ramble
Lots of things going on around here.
The boy is keeping me super busy. He is into everything and you have to watch him constantly. He loves the 2 DVD cases and is always picking out DVD's and opening them up. I think, he thinks, that they are books. He loves books! That makes me so happy :-)
After all of Cheri's talk about homeschooling, I am seriously going to look into it when the boy is older. Now that he is home with me, we have been doing music and art time and we always read, so I guess in a way, I am kind of already homeschooling him :-)
I got my lesson ready for children's church tomorrow. I only get to teach the first Sunday of the month. Tomorrow, I am going to talk about the first of the Fruits of the Spirit, LOVE. Yeah, I could read Galatians 5 and be done with it, but it really doesn't explain enough. I really like what the Bible says in 1 John 3:18. It says that we should stop just saying that we love each other and start showing we love each other by the way we treat each other. Boy do I need to read this every morning! In 2001, 77% of Americans claimed to be Christians. Can you imagine how different this country would be if we took 1 John 3:18 to heart? I am going to start living by that scripture.
From what Cheri just told me, the hurricane is getting closer to landfall. I will be praying for all those in the path. Hubby has a cousin in Melbourne and they decided to stay and ride it out. I know lots of other people did too.
Have a great Labor Day ya'll!
The boy is keeping me super busy. He is into everything and you have to watch him constantly. He loves the 2 DVD cases and is always picking out DVD's and opening them up. I think, he thinks, that they are books. He loves books! That makes me so happy :-)
After all of Cheri's talk about homeschooling, I am seriously going to look into it when the boy is older. Now that he is home with me, we have been doing music and art time and we always read, so I guess in a way, I am kind of already homeschooling him :-)
I got my lesson ready for children's church tomorrow. I only get to teach the first Sunday of the month. Tomorrow, I am going to talk about the first of the Fruits of the Spirit, LOVE. Yeah, I could read Galatians 5 and be done with it, but it really doesn't explain enough. I really like what the Bible says in 1 John 3:18. It says that we should stop just saying that we love each other and start showing we love each other by the way we treat each other. Boy do I need to read this every morning! In 2001, 77% of Americans claimed to be Christians. Can you imagine how different this country would be if we took 1 John 3:18 to heart? I am going to start living by that scripture.
From what Cheri just told me, the hurricane is getting closer to landfall. I will be praying for all those in the path. Hubby has a cousin in Melbourne and they decided to stay and ride it out. I know lots of other people did too.
Have a great Labor Day ya'll!


<< Home