No witty title...
We had a great Christmas. The boy got a lot of toys and Hubby and I got nice gifts :-)
Last night was awesome. I only had the core group in service last night and God planned it that way for a reason. We really got to sit and talk instead of me standing up in front and preaching. They want to read through the New Testament in 2005, so I am going to get January's scriptures all printed out for them and give them to them on Sunday. We have an ice skating trip planned for the 23rd. It should be fun. We are going to visit our "sister" church, lunch at the mall and then skating. The kids are really excited about it.
We have a busy day ahead. Today is my grandmother's retirement reception. It's just cake and punch, so that shouldn't take too long and then we will be going out to dinner with the whole family. Let's hope the boy is on his best behavior :-)
Please continue to pray for the people in Asia and the areas that were affected by the tsunamis. I've heard that 1/3 of the people affected were children, so that really hits home with me. The kids last night prayed some really heartfelt prayers for these kids parents. It was really sweet.
If you can't read what the sign says...."Missing Parents and 2 brothers"
Last night was awesome. I only had the core group in service last night and God planned it that way for a reason. We really got to sit and talk instead of me standing up in front and preaching. They want to read through the New Testament in 2005, so I am going to get January's scriptures all printed out for them and give them to them on Sunday. We have an ice skating trip planned for the 23rd. It should be fun. We are going to visit our "sister" church, lunch at the mall and then skating. The kids are really excited about it.
We have a busy day ahead. Today is my grandmother's retirement reception. It's just cake and punch, so that shouldn't take too long and then we will be going out to dinner with the whole family. Let's hope the boy is on his best behavior :-)
Please continue to pray for the people in Asia and the areas that were affected by the tsunamis. I've heard that 1/3 of the people affected were children, so that really hits home with me. The kids last night prayed some really heartfelt prayers for these kids parents. It was really sweet.
If you can't read what the sign says...."Missing Parents and 2 brothers"


<< Home