Saturday, August 28, 2004

Good Friends, Good Food

The boy came home early from daycare yesterday. He had thrown up once and had 2 less than decent diapers. They didn't make me pick him up, but I just felt better doing that.

Anyway, last night we went to a dinner party at a couple from church's house. Hubby's sister and her husband were there too. The dinner was wonderful, but the cookware is EXPENSIVE! But, we could really taste a difference in the way the food tasted. We are going to try to have some parties to help us buy a few items. I was shocked to hear about this. Who knew? Have ya'll ever heard of this? Where have I been?

Today, I have to go to hubby's cousin's wedding shower. I have to say I am not looking forward to it. I don't like wedding or baby showers. I didn't even like my own showers and I have had 10 or more showers (wedding and baby) given for me and I can't say I really enjoyed any of them. I am terrible, I know. At least SIL will be there, so I will know someone.

Tonight we are spending time with hubby's family. We are going to swim and eat dinner with them. It should be fun. I plan on taking some photos.

*serious part*
I am reminded of God's goodness every day and how he is always looking out for us. With everything that has happened in the last week, I could have really lost faith in everything I have believed in for 15 years, but He is constantly revealing Himself to me in the smallest ways.
God is good.


www.coolcounters.com