Liar Liar
Yes, I lied.. I did not go to WalMart this morning. I slept until 6 and just went during lunch and that worked out fine :-)
I came home after the first day of school and cooked dinner and my SIL called and wanted to know if we wanted to go walking, so we are going in about 20 minutes to the track. I am trying to get my music together for Wednesday night. I lead praise and worship for the youth :-)
Have a great night ya'll!
PS: Launch*Cast totally kicks iTunes Radio's butt!! On Launch they have a praise and worship station and on iTunes I only listen to the Best Mix CCM station and the Southern Gospel (I know....) station :-)
I came home after the first day of school and cooked dinner and my SIL called and wanted to know if we wanted to go walking, so we are going in about 20 minutes to the track. I am trying to get my music together for Wednesday night. I lead praise and worship for the youth :-)
Have a great night ya'll!
PS: Launch*Cast totally kicks iTunes Radio's butt!! On Launch they have a praise and worship station and on iTunes I only listen to the Best Mix CCM station and the Southern Gospel (I know....) station :-)


<< Home