Happy New Year/ Year in Review!
I hope everyone had a wonderful NYE! We celebrated by watching The Emperor Strikes Back, eating popcorn and drinking Cherry Coke :-) We could have gone out to celebrate, but it was better for us to stay home with a toddler. I guess I will do the Year in Review thing like everyone else will do in the next couple of days.
January - 26th birthday
February -
March - changed jobs, 3rd wedding anniversary
April - Hubby's 30th birthday
May - Boy's 1st birthday
June -
July -
August - Hubby went into business for himself, I became a SAHM
September -
October -
November - started working at church
December -
There are blanks next to some months because I can't think of anything earth shattering to put next to them. I can always come back and add something later if something comes to mind.
This coming year will probably see me getting a job (I just don't know if being a SAHM is the right thing for me) and hopefully moving back to my old home town. There are so many great opportunities there for us that just don't exsist where we are now. It's a college town, so the performing arts are wonderful. It is a very "cultural" town to be as small as it is. The college has a lot to do with that. Besides the fact that we would be close to my family and the church.
Have a great week guys!
January - 26th birthday
February -
March - changed jobs, 3rd wedding anniversary
April - Hubby's 30th birthday
May - Boy's 1st birthday
June -
July -
August - Hubby went into business for himself, I became a SAHM
September -
October -
November - started working at church
December -
There are blanks next to some months because I can't think of anything earth shattering to put next to them. I can always come back and add something later if something comes to mind.
This coming year will probably see me getting a job (I just don't know if being a SAHM is the right thing for me) and hopefully moving back to my old home town. There are so many great opportunities there for us that just don't exsist where we are now. It's a college town, so the performing arts are wonderful. It is a very "cultural" town to be as small as it is. The college has a lot to do with that. Besides the fact that we would be close to my family and the church.
Have a great week guys!


<< Home